The all-new CRUZ V2 remains sleek while delivering a whole new level of strolling performance and functionality. ETA is February 2020 (subject to change).
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat with higher back, longer leg rest, and deeper footrest
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Patent pending, dual-action suspension paired with rear suspension
- Larger front and rear tires
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Larger easy-access basket with added storage pockets, holding up to 30 lbs.
- Downsized fold
- Aluminum and magnesium frame for optimal, lightweight performance
Parenting is full of adjustments like learning to function on little sleep and never leaving the house again without an arsenal of supplies. Fortunately for parents there’s been no compromising with the CRUZ. Its streamlined design gives you more without weighing you down. So stroll down bumpy city streets, maneuver around crowded malls, load your basket with your diaper bag, toys, groceries and whatever else you need. Relax, the world is still your oyster.
- All colors now come with leather accents
- Full-size reversible seat
- One-handed, 180-degree recline
- Infant car seat compatible
- Suitable from birth with Infant SnugSeat accessory
- Easy one-step fold—with or without seat attached
- Telescoping handlebar
- Large canopy with extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Adjustable canopy to accommodate taller children
- Compact design allows for easy maneuvering through tight doorways
- Large basket - 2.7 cubic ft.
- Welded aluminum alloy frame
- Toddler Seat
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield
- Folded 16.5” L x 22.7” W x 33” H
- Unfolded 37.5” L x 22.8” W x 40” H
- Unfolded 31” L x 22.8” W x 40” H
- True Weight:
- Frame + Seat: 25.5 lbs
- Frame: 19 lbs Seat: 6.5 lbs